Composite drainage layer landfill is a new type of drainage geotextile composite. High density polyethylene (HDPE) is used as raw material and is processed by special extrusion molding process. It has three layers of special structure. The middle rib is rigid and longitudinally arranged, forming a drainage channel. And the upper and lower cross bars form support to prevent the geotextile from being embedded in the drainage channel. The drainage performance can be maintained even under the high load. Double sided bonded geotextiles have the comprehensive performance of "filtration, drainage, air permeability and protection". Geocomposite drainage layer landfill is the most ideal drainage material at present.
Geocomposite drainage layer landfill has below features:
1. Strong drainage (equivalent to one meter thick gravel drainage).
2. High tensile strength.
3. Reducing the probability of geotextile embedded into the core, maintaining long-term stable drainage.
4. Long term withstands high voltage load (can withstand about 3000Ka of compressive load).
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life.
6. Convenient construction, shortened construction period and reduced costs.
Drainage composite is mainly used in drainage engineering such as railway, highway, tunnel, municipal engineering, reservoir, slope protection and so on.
Product Packing and Delivery
Material: HDPE Resin+PET/PP needle punched non-woven fabric
Gram Weight: 750g-1600g
Roll Width: 2m
Roll Length: 20m
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org