Smooth and Texturing Geocell
Smooth and Texturing Geocell is made of reinforced HDPE material, through high strength welding to form a three-dimensional network chamber structure, generally welded together by the ultrasonic pin. Due to need of engineering, on the wall, there will be holes or not holes on the geocell wall. And the walls surface can be smooth or textured.
The main material of smooth and texturing geocell is of HDPE or PP plastic resin. Dageng brand geocell is of HDPE material type. According to the appearance, HDPE geocell has three basic designes, smooth surface one, textured surface one, and perforated one. The construction environment decides which kind is needed.
The basic HDPE plate thickness of smooth surface type geocell is 1.0mm while the textured type thickness is of 1.5 or 1.6mm. It is usually used in roadbed.
Texture surface geocell is mainly used on slope protection. The texturing on the wall can increase the friction between sheet and soil.
Holes on perforated type of both smooth and texturing geocell can increase the drainage performance of the products. When there is big rains, water can be drained rapidly through the holes, to prevent landslides and collapses effectively.
1. Used to stabilize highway and railway subgrade.
2. Used to dike and shallow river regulation for bearing gravity.
3. Used in mixed retaining wall for preventing landslide and load gravity.
4. When meet the soft foundation, the use of geocell can greatly reduce the construction labor intensity, reduce the roadbed thickness, enhance the construction speed and greatly reduce the project cost.
5. Used to protecting vegetative slopes and waterway channels.
Product Packing and Delivery
Wall Type: Smooth or textured, non-perforated
Standard: GB and ADTM
Color: Black, grey
Wall Thickness: 1.0-1.11.1mm 1.5-1.6mm
Wall Height: 50mm to 200mm
Welding distance: 330≤A＜1000
Delivery Time: Within 15 days from order confirmation
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org