Geoweb Erosion Control
1. Introduction of Geoweb Erosion Control:
Geoweb Erosion Control is honeycomb shaped structures, made in material of HDPE, welded by high-frequency ultrasonic. Being flexible, Geoweb Erosion Control can be folded in transit and out spreaded filling with sand, stone or concrete in roadbed construction.
Benefits of Geoweb Erosion Control:
1. It produces a stiff base with high strength; used like a semi rigid slab by distributing loads laterally.
2. It minimizes the impact of differential and overall settlement even on low-strength roadbeds.
3. It increases effective structural number, to reduce the fill depth requirement by 50%.
4. It may allow use of poor-quality granular fills to replace more costly imported materials.
5. With permeable infill, Geoweb Erosion Control reduces storm water runoff and effectively performs as an on-site storm water ponds.
2. Product Specification of Geoweb Erosion Control:
3. Product Application of Geoweb Erosion Control:
*For Erosion Control
*For Load Support
*For Slope Protection
*For Channel Protection
*For Retaining Wall
*For Ground Stabilization
4. Product Qualification of Geoweb Erosion Control:CE
5. Product Packing and Delivery of Geoweb Erosion Control:
Package: wooden pallets with straps.
Delivery Detail: 2 weeks for a 40HQ
Nicky Li： firstname.lastname@example.org