Asphalt Composite for asphalt road using glass fiber as the main reinforcing material, through warp stitching technique, glass fiber and polyester or polypropylene spunbonded non-woven geotextile/fabric sewn into a stable structure of composite geotextile material. The combined asphalt composite is with superior performance of glass fiber of high tensile strength and low elongation characteristics and prevents the cracks of asphalt layer, improve the quality and service life of the road.
Performance and characteristics
1. High tensile strength.
2. Low elongation, elongation at fracture is less than or equal to 4%.
3. It has good compatibility with asphalt.
4. Under high and low temperatures condition, asphalt composite has good stability
5.Excellent chemical stability can prevent all kinds of biological and chemical erosion, and ensure long service life
1. Used on ordinary asphalt road, municipal asphalt road and high speed asphalt road asphalt pavement strengthening, to prevent asphalt layer cracks and improve the quality and life of the road.
2. Used in airport runway asphalt layer to enhance the prevention of asphalt layer cracks, to improve the quality and life of the road.
Product Packing and Delivery
Color: Black with asphalt coated
Material: PET or PP/Fiberglass
Mesh Size: 12.7mm and 25.4mm
Gram Weight: 150g-1300g
Roll Width: 200cm, 400cm and 500cm
Roll Length: 50m or 100m
Wrapping: Paper tube and plastic film
Delivery Time: Within 20 days from order confirmation
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org