Plastic Welding Geogrid Geosynthetic Materials In Road Construction High Strength
The tensile strength of steel-plastic composite geogrid is undertaken by high-strength steel-wire which are Weaven Horizontally and vertically. It creates high tensile modulus under low strain capacity. The cooperative performance of vertical and horizontal ribs could creat the most sufficient interlocking effect to soil.
1. The steel-wires of vertical and horizontal ribs of steel-plastic composite geogrid are knitted into webs. The outer coating is finished in one time. The steel-wires and the the outer coating play a coordinating role. The elongation rate at break is low ( less than 3% ).
2. By the treatment to plastic surfaces, the ribs are pressed into rough pattern to strengthen the roughness of the geogrid surface. This could improve the friction coefficient between the steel-plastic composite geogrid and soil.
3. The width of steel-plastic composite geogrid could reach 6m. The product has effective reinforcement effects.
4. The HDPE material of steel-plastic composite geogrid could ensure: it won't be eroded by acid, alkali, salt solution or oil under room temperature; It won't dissolved in water or destroyed by microorganisms. Meanwhile, the macromolecule properties of PE could resist aging caused by ultraviolet radiation.
5. The vertical and horizontal ribs cooperate with each other when pressed, and it won't crack or destroy at the nodes. In engineering constructions, the geogrids won't be subjected to ultraviolet and oxygen erosion under compaction by fillings. The geogrids can meet the requirements of permanent project construction.
It is widely applied on strengthening of soft foundation of roads, railways, bridges, docks, dams, landfills and anti-cracking of retaining wall and roads.
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: email@example.com