Polyester Biaxial Geogrid
Polyester biaxial geogrid is of direct oriented warp structure. The warp and weft yarn in the textile fabric has no deflected condition with each other. The joint points is bind by high strength filament, which is very tight and ensures the develop of the polyester biaxial geogrid's mechanical property.
Polyester biaxial geogrid has below feature:
1. High tensile strength
2. The elongation rate is small
3. Corrosion resistance and aging resistance
4. Strong bite force with base material
5. Light weight and drainage
Dageng brand PVC coated polyester biaxial geogrid is from 30Kn to 600Kn, with mail mesh sizes 12.7mmand 25.4.
1. Used in retaining walls reinforcement to enhance the overall strength.
2. Used to protect railway ballast. Due to the shake of train and wind and rain, railway ballast will be lost. To cover the ballast with polyester biaxial geogrid can avoid its loss and improve the stabilization of the road bed.
3. Polyester biaxial geogrid is used in railway retaining wall. To used this product in raining wall besides the railway, such as railway platform and cargo table, can extend the life of the platform and table and reduce the maintaining charge.
4. Used for bridge strengthening.
Polyester biaxial geogrid should be installed on the coarse stoneroad upon asphalt surface. The original road surface need to be finishing firstly. After finishing and cleaning the construction can be started. It needs to be fixed with steel nail with lap joint transverse greater than 5cm, and longitudinal more than 10cm.
Product Packing and Delivery
Roll Width: 3.95m, 5.8m, 5.9m.
Roll Length: As required
Wrapping: Paper Tube with Black plastic film
Delivery Time: Within 20 days from order confirmation
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: email@example.com