PVC coated polyester geogrid is made of high strength polyester industrial filament yarn. The producing technique is to make mesh fabric through warp knitted and directed weaving, and then coat the fabric with PVC. Advanced production equipment assures the uniform mesh size and high friction coefficient.
Comparing PVC coated polyester geogrid and fiberglass geogrid under negative temperature conditions, both the limit tensile strength and limit elongation rate is smaller than they performed under normal 20℃. The two status are more small along with temperature become lower. In cold area to reinforce soil project, PVC coated polyester geogrid is recommended.
PVC coated polyester geogrid has below feature:
1. Convenient installation and long service life;
2. Very strong tensile strength and quite small elongation rate;
3. High erosion and aging resistance;
4. Strong bite force with other base materials;
5. Light weight and has the function of drainage.
Dageng brand PVC coated polyester geogrid has two kinds, biaxial type and unixial type. Size varies from 15Kn to 600Kn, including single warp, double warp, triple warp and four by four warp. There are mainly two mesh sizes 12.7mmand 25.4.
1. Used in all kinds of high-grade roads and soft road foundation of railway, to reinforce and separate different base materials, and improve the strength of sub grade, delaying reflection cracks in the road.;
2. Uses in river bank and slope to reinforce solidity;
3. Used in retaining walls reinforcement to enhance the overall strength.
Product Packing and Delivery
Roll Width: 1m-6m, usually 3.95m for full container loading.
Roll Length: 50m or 100m or as per request
Wrapping: Black plastic film
Delivery Time: Within 15 days from order confirmation
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: email@example.com