Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid
The warp knitted polyester geogrid selects the polyester fiber as a raw material, use the warp knitted oriented structure whose latitude and longitude in the fabric to the yarn between is not curving condition. The intersection unifies mutually with the excel fiber filament bundle which can forms the reliable combining site, also can display its mechanical properties fully.
-High tensile strength, high-volume, low creep;
-Anti-aging and anti-brittle fracture;
-Good and easy combination with various gravels;
-low weight, easy operation
2. Product Specification:
3. Product Application:
1) Roadbed reinforcement ;
2) crack prevention; increase strength;
3) Reinforcement and stabilization of riverside, embankment, side slope;
4) Reinforcement in soft soil for railways and water dams;
5) Reinforcement of the surface of road and bridges, tunnels.
4. Product Qualification:
Our Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid has CE/ISO certificates.
5. Product Packing and Delivery:
Package: 50m or 100m/roll, PE film outside, plastic tube inside. Or customerized.
Delivery: 2 weeks for a 40HQ.
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org