HDPE Smooth Geomembrane
HDPE smooth geomembrane is a new type geosynthetic material at present.Due to its excellent anti-seepage ability, it is widely used in landfill construction, subterranean tunnel, artificial lake and other constructions. After anti-seepage application practices, HDPE smooth geomembrane is evidenced to be of rapid constructing, strong resistance to pressure and deformation, good durability and stability, and it has the advantages of green and lasting environmental protection purpose. Due to this reason, HDPE smooth geomembrane has gradually occupied a dominant position in landfills construction. In the installation, the HDPE smooth geomembrane can be heat treated for its contacting surface of each layer, and can allow molecular infiltration and inter conversion to form an entirety.
It has high tensile strength, high tear resistance, and high bursting strength. HDPE pond liner is of good extended performance, big Deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, root thorn resistance, and with good anti-permeability.
HDPE Smooth Geomembrane is widely used in waterproof and pond seepage, including:
1. Landfill, sewage or waste dump seepage control;
2. Consideration, lake dam, tailings dam, dam and reservoir area, channel, liquid storage pool (pit mine);
3. Subway, basement and tunnel, culvert anti-seepage lining;
4. Roadbed and other foundations in brine seepage control;
5. Dike, the horizontal impervious blanket in the front of the dam, foundation vertical seepage control layer, the construction of the cofferdam, scrap yard;
6. Seawater, fresh water beds;
7. The foundations of the highway, highway, railway, expansive soil and collapsible loess of the waterproof layer.
8. Roofing seepage control, etc.
Product Packing and Delivery
Material: 100% new material or partial recycled material
Roll Width: 1m-8m
Roll Length: 50m or 100m or as required.
Wrapping: Plastic film or no wrapping
Delivery Time: Within 7 days from order confirmation
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org