The impermeable membrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance, good chemical stability, high rigidity and toughness and good mechanical strength. Its resistance to environmental stress cracking resistance and tear strength performance is good. As the density increases, the mechanical properties and barrier properties are increased, and heat resistance and the tensile strength is higher; It has good resistance to acid and alkali, organic solvents and other corrosive.
The aquaculture impermeable membrane has below function:
1. It needs no alkali free and no need to be sterilized. (it is nontoxic and environmentally friendly)
2. The cost of aquaculture is twice lower than the cost of cement pond. (the cost of building the pool is low, the speed of building the pool is fast)
3. It is more smooth than cement pond, and the fish belly of fish culture will not be damaged. (fishes are healthier)
4. Aquaculture impermeable membrane: (1) black opaque, inhibited the growth of the pool under the grass, the grass to worry about damage arch film; (2) black films can be heat, because the black stuff it endothermic, so this is just another love this eel high temperature environment, like our current test that is to say this eel, the temperature is 31 degrees to 32 degrees, so, I'll let it absorb heat, it can accelerate the growth rate of the eel is increased, the culture temperature.
5. It is very strong and very hard. If we tore with hands, it is hard to teari it, unless the scissors cut, the quality is very good.
Contact: Nicky Li