Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds
1.Introduction of Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds:
Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds is one kind of geosynthetics which is specially used in man-made lake, landfill, underground garage, roof garden, pools, oil depot and chemical storage yard, ect. It is made of high dilatability sodium base bentonite which is filled in between the special composite geotextile and non-woven fabric. For example, use upper nonwoven fiber through specialized knitting will lock the bentonite in the under layer composite woven fabric and then make into the blanket fabric.In other words, Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds is sandwiched between two layers geotextiles. This lining mechanism is mechanically bonded by needle punching from one nonwoven geotextile through the bentonite to the other nonwoven or woven geotextile.
1. It is Environment friendly;
2. It has Long-lasting waterproof performance;
3. It is Easy operation, loading and installation.
4. It is Quality guaranteed for 3 years.
5. It has Wide application in various projects.
2. Product Specification of Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds:
3. Product Application of Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds:
1. Municipal projects, subway, railway, underground, and roof waterproofing.
2. Landfill, waste,water treatment, industrial waste ponds.
3. Waterproofing and reinforcement in water conservancy, rivers, lakes and dams.
4. Artificial lake, golf course and shrimp ponds.
5. Petrifaction, mineral waterproofing.
4. Product Qualification of Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds:
5. Product Packing and Delivery of Geosynthetic Clay Liner for Ponds:
Delivery Detail: 3 weeks for a 40HQ
Nicky Li： email@example.com