Geotextile Road Fabric is a kind of needle punched non-woven geotextile. It is one of the important non-woven industrial fabrics. The raw material is PET (Polyester) or PP (Polypropylene) short curing fiber with the diameter of 6D to 12D and length of 54-64mm. The producing process of geotextile road fabric is to opening, carding and cluttering the short fibers to make them cross with each other, and then lapping to let the fibers normalize entangling, and at last needle punched with high speed.
The star product of Dageng group is its high speed big gram PET non-woven geotextile, which can reach to 1500g/m2.
Non-woven Geotextile Road Fabric has below features:
1. It can make the water flow easily, and form a drainage, channel in the soil and then make the liquid and gas out of the soil.
2. It has good water conductivity. it can form water passages in the soil,
3. Excess liquid and gas efflux.
4. It is used to enhance the tensile and anti deformation capacity of soil, it can also improve the quality of soil.
5. Effective stress diffusion, transmission or decomposition to prevent soil damage by external forces.
6. Prevent the upper and lower layers of sand, soil and concrete from mixing.
7. The mesh is not easy to plug, because the network structure formed by unshaped fiber weaving has degeneration and motility.
8. High permeability----Under the pressure of soil and water, good water permeability can still be maintained.
9. Corrosive---Polypropylene fiber or polyester as raw material, acid, alkali, non corrosive, not damaged by worms, antioxidant.
10. Simple installation---Light weight, easy to use and simple construction.
1. Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water.
2. Separation and reinforcement in road and railway construction.
3. Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures.
4. Cushioning and protection in many containment projects.
Product Packing and Delivery
Color: White/Black/Grey/Light Green
Roll Width: 1m-6m
Roll Length: 50m or 100m
Wrapping: Paper tube and woven plastic fabric
Loading Qty/40HC: 6-7 Tons
Delivery Time: Within 10 days from order confirmation
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org