Nonwoven geotextile filter fabric is produced from high quality polypropylene or polyester fibres. It is going through a process of being needle punched to form a strong fabric which retains its dimensional stability and is strongly resistant to damage from various construction stresses.
It has excellent permeability, filterability, durability. It can be widely used in railway, highway, sports hall, hydraulic structure, tidal flats, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.
It is mainly used for seepage control and reinforcement projects, working as a filter, drainage, asphalt pavement reconstruction project, etc.
1. As the Reinforcement in retaining wall backfills;
2. To strengthen the weak road and fix the cracks on the roadbeds;
3. To improve the stability of slope and reinforce soil, to avoid water and soil loss and soil frozen injures;
4. As the isolation layer of artificial backfill soil stone with foundation and different tundra;
5. As filtration layer of drainage pipe or gravel sub-drain;
6. Being vertical or horizontal drainage, burying in soil to release air pressure;
7. To reinforce the weak foundation of engineering of roads, railways, embankment, airports.
Product Packing and Delivery
Package: paper tube inside + woven bags
Delivery time: 10 days for a 40HQ
Contact: Nicky Li Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org