American Standard PP Woven Geofabric
The PP woven geofabric is usually made of two kinds of polypropylene and polythene. There is not much difference from polyethylene and polypropylene woven fabric from the apperance. The naked eye of a man can not distinguish. But if you have worked on these two products for a long time, you will find that the quality of PE is soft, smooth and creamy products; touch feeling, soft and tough; slightly elongation. Generally low density polyethylene is relatively soft, good diaphaneity; high density polyethylene is hard. The color and lustre of polypropylene is darker, and it is a bit harder than that of polyethylene.
Our Ameican standard PP woven geofabric has the following functions:
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic tape in the wet state can maintain sufficient strength and elongation.
2. Corrosion resistance, in the soil and water with different acidity and alkalinity can endure corrosion for a long time.
3. Good air permeability, a void in the flat so the good air permeability.
4. Resistance to microbes, and no damage to microbes and insects.
5. Dtability, due to light material, flexible transportation, laying, construction is convenient.
6. All kinds of colors are available. There is no limit on the length.
The general application of American standard PP woven geofabric is in earthwork project reinforcement, the main function is reinforced, low G renumbering with plane weaving, isolation and protection function, and non-woven compared woven geocloth has no filtering, namely the plane drainage function.
Both longitudinal and transverse direction has a very strong tensile strength (longitude is greater than latitude), and has good stability. According to weaving process and warp and weft difference, braided cloth can be divided into two categories: stiffened woven fabric and non reinforced geotextile, and the warp tensile strength of reinforced pp woven geofabric is much larger than that of ordinary pp woven geofabric.
Contact: Nicky Li