Geomembrane is a kind of high-molecular polymer as the basic raw material waterproof barrier material. Mainly divided into: low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and EVA geomembrane.
1. Width, thickness specifications complete.
2. Has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking performance and excellent resistance to chemical corrosion.
3. Excellent resistance to chemical corrosion.
4. Has a large use temperature range and a longer service life.
5. Used in landfill, tailings storage, channel seepage, dam seepage and subway engineering.